- Pre-order window is now open!
- How do I know if I have misconceptions of God?
- The first social smiles, following and mimicking daddy
- Jesus and Osama Bin Laden
- He doesn’t smoke pot, and he picked us up!?
- Facebook discussion on the “Aionios” punishment of the wicked
- Even the child’s “inside smiles” bring joy to the father
- Levi Shalom, a father’s love for his newborn baby
- All of the Bible verses on the nature of hell and the destiny of the wicked
- Be terrified of God! (??)
- Peace on earth for all
- The Pinnacle of Truth
- The Definition of God
- Official launch of blog!
1 John 4:8"God is love."
Luke 6:35"He is kind to the ungreatful and wicked."
Luke 23:34"Jesus said, 'Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing'" --Jesus to those crucifying him
Romans 2:4"God's kindness leads us to repentance"
John 14:9"Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father." --Jesus
Hebrews 1:3"The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being."
John 16:26-27"I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. No, the Father himself loves you..." --Jesus
1 John 1:5"God is light and in him is no darkness at all."
John 13:1, 3-5"...he now showed them the full extent of his love. [...] Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power...so he...began to wash his disciples' feet."
John 5:19“…he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.” --Jesus
Philippians 2:5-8"Christ Jesus...made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross!"
Matthew 27:37"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing." --Jesus
John 12:32"But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself." --Jesus
Revelation 3:20“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.” --Jesus